From North Hudson:
- Travel to Ferry St.
- Travel in left lane over Taylor Falls Bridge, and bear left after
you cross the Merrimack River; you are on East Hollis Street. Pass
through the set of operating lights at The Henry Hanger Company of
America mill building.
- As you pass Budget Rental Car on the right, take a left onto Allds
Street. You will have traveled 4/10ths of a mile on East Hollis Street.
- After traveling 6/10ths of a mile on Allds St, you will notice Marshall
St Baseball Field on the right; travel through the set of lights at
the intersection of Allds St/Harbor Ave/Burke St.
- Five hundred feet after light, be careful of the hairpin right-hand
- You have options at this point: you can (a) take a left onto Fifield
Street, or (b) travel to the set of lights at Main Street. If you
choose (a), take a left onto Fifield St. Travel to the first stop
sign, and take a right onto Taylor Street. At the ninth house on right,
pull into the next building’s parking lot; you have reached
Mecca. However, if you choose (b), take a left at the set of lights
onto Main Street. Travel to Taylor Street, which will appear on your
left after the Dumont-Sullivan Funeral Home and our office. Turning
onto Taylor St. will allow you to access the office parking lot.
To Print Directions